Monday, August 1, 2011

Mondays...

Ok, so I don't get it.  I have this completely random guy that works with me that I swear at some point in time may come in with a loaded shotgun and yea you know how that ends.  Anywho he always says things like "That's what I'd like to call a Hot topic" or "That's what I'd like to call important."  I don't get it.  Those things existed before you came up with them.  You didn't invent the word or come up with the idea.  It's not what you'd like to call it that's what it IS called!!  He also uses air quotes alot which I thought went out of style around 1997. 

There is also a girl here who I swear does an eightball of coke before work.  Just today she comes over and asks me about a box that needs to be filled out.  The box has two choices anniversary date or other.  What is so hard about that?  But that was a 45 min convo about how the procedures aren't correct B please it is right sit down stop snorting coke and get to work!!  I don't know where they come from. 

Off to class... My husband is leaving town for like 3 weeks so it should be interesting the next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment